It’s snack time!
I’m talking about pumpkin chocolate chip cookie dough bites – a mouthful, literally. As soon as I tell you what’s in these puppies, and how easy they are to make, you’re going to be all over it.
So here it is: old-fashioned oats, flax, pumpkin, peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract. Everything goes in the food processor for a ride, then the dark chocolate chips get mixed in and rolled into bite-size morsels of pure fall deliciousness. It’s like raw cookie dough, but totally guilt free.
Do I need to say anything else? Are you sold? Are you hungry?
I’d say my job is done. And my job was super easy and sooooo good.
- 1 ½ cups old fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup ground flaxseed
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Place all ingredients, except chocolate chips, in the food processor and pulse until dough has formed. Stir in chocolate chips. Place in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes.
- Form bite-sized balls of dough. Place in an airtight container to store.