It’s a delicious, veggie filled day over here! And now I’ll be gone for about a week, so I wanted you to have something truly special!
It’s this absolutely divine Thai Veggie Salad to swoon over, and hopefully you’ll put it on your list of ‘must make’ recipes in the next week or so. Pretty please? It’s some of my favorite veggies chopped in fun ways (ever tried shaving a carrot with a veggie peeler?), and it’s all tossed in the best-ever Asiany peanut dressing. Isn’t it bright and pretty and doesn’t it make you feel good just looking at it? It’ll make you feel even better if you eat it. Promises.
I’ll tell you all about the conference and Napa when I return next week! Xoxo.
- 2 cups shaved carrots
- 2 cups shelled edamame
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- ¼ cup sliced green onion, divided
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 6Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 3Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1Tbsp. Sriracha or chili garlic sauce
- Zest and juice of 2 medium limes
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- Splash hot water
- ½ cup chopped cashews
- Place carrots, edamame, bell pepper, cabbage, half of the green onion and cilantro in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together peanut butter, brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, Sriracha, lime zest and juice and ginger. If thick, add a little hot water and whisk until desired consistency is reached. Pour dressing into the veggie bowl and stir to combine.
- Serve with remaining green onions, cashews and Sriracha (if desired).